New Student Registration
Registration is for the current 2016-17 school year only
Registration for the 2017-18 school year will begin on August 1, 2017
District Registration Center for grades PreK-12th grade
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Location: 308 South Little Eagle Drive
Phone: (417) 724-3883
Directions: Go south on Hwy 160/Campbell Ave. to South St. Turn East on South St. and go .2 miles to Little Eagle Drive and turn left.
Google Maps: Select Here to view map
Parents of Preschool Students: Before you register a preschool student, please visit the Nixa Early Childhood Program page (under schools) and fill out the "Interest Form". The preschool will call you when your child is approved to attend preschool. After approval, you may register your preschool student.
Parents of New Students to Nixa Schools:
Step 1- General Information
- The primary parent/guardian needs to complete an online pre-registration for their student(s). This may be completed at home or computers are available at the District Registration Center.
- Information you will need for the pre-registration process:
- Phone numbers and addresses for all parents/guardians for the student.
- Names/phone numbers for Emergency Contacts (need two contacts other than parents).
Step 2 - Complete On-Line Registration and Schedule an Appointment
- You will schedule your appointment at the end of the On-Line Registration.
Step 3 - Documentation Needed (Please bring documentation to the Registration Center for ALL children you are enrolling.)
- Picture ID of Parent (required)
- Proof of Residency-dated within the last 60 days (required)
- Utility bill or deposit receipt for gas, water or electric (receipt must show your name and address) OR a Rental, Lease or Real Estate Contract
- If the name of the parent/guardian for the student being enrolled is not on the "Proof of Residency", the resident owner must sign a residency form (which is available at the Registration Center) verifying the student resides at their address. This form will be notarized at the Registration Center.
- Immunization Record for child (required)
- Proof of Age for the child (birth certificate, affidavit, etc.)
Click HERE to go to the New Student Registration Site
If you have any questions please call (417) 724-3883 or email email@example.com
FOR INFORMATION REGARDING STUDENT INSURANCE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.