The last day for this school year will be May 20th.
This is a half day for students. Dismissal will be at 12:50.
New Carline Process - Starting March 30th
Due to the construction starting soon on our new FEMA Gym, arrival and dismissal procedures will be adjusted.
- Cars will enter and exit the North entrance for arrival and dismissal
- The South parking lot will be closed
- Follow the direction of the staff members
- Continue to circle around the north parking lot
- Students need to be ready to exit promptly upon the vehicle stopping
- Please stay in the carline and do not pass the vehicles in front of you
- Students will be dropped off at the North door
- Students will exit the building at the North doors
- It is important to pull all the way forward to the staff member at your assigned cone
Will your child be in kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year?
You will need to complete both kindergarten registration and kindergarten screening for the 2022-2023 school year.
Registration is done through the district. Please click here to visit the district's kindergarten registration page for more information.
Kindergarten screening is done at your child's kindergarten school. Espy will be having kindergarten screening on May 16th, 2022. You will need to schedule an appointment for screening by calling the Espy office at 724-6820.