DISTRIBUTION OF FLYERS
All requests for distribution of flyers need to go through Zac Rantz at the Faught Administration Center located at 301 S. Main St. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 417-449-3295.
We have now gone completely online for all outside groups wishing to get flyers to our students. We will use the service called Peachjar. If you are an outside group, you will need to create an account. Go to www.peachjar.com to create an account.
If your flyer is just promoting an event that does not require a fee or is a benefit for something, you may qualify for free posting. Email email@example.com to see if you qualify.
Before you make your request for distribution, please read through the following information:
1. Only non-profits are able to post flyers on Peachjar for students. You will need to prove your non-profit status when you sign up for Peachjar. If you operate as one or are in the process of setting up your organization as a non-profit, contact Zac Rantz so that information can be noted on your account
2. No flyers will be left in schools from outside groups. All must be posted online through Peachjar and must meet the standards of #1.
3. Non-profits who qualify to have their information available to students on Peachjar will have their flyer posted online. No announcements will be made by the school that the information is there.
4. We will not distribute directly to students unless you meet the criteria outlined in school board policy KI, which limits us to distribution of district-sponsored events or programs and organizations like PTA, Nixa Education Foundation, or booster clubs. Other organizations that meet the same criteria will have that as an option.
5. Businesses have the opportunity to leave information for staff. Zac Rantz will know which schools allow information to be left and will distribute the information to the school after it is approved. All flyers must be brought to Faught Administration Center and left with Zac Rantz or Danielle McGuire. They will then be sent to the schools for staff members.
6. Businesses can sponsor an event if they wish to have their business promoted directly to students or staff. Sponsorship information can be obtained at www.nixacommunication.net.
7. All information left for students or staff must have a statement similar to “Nixa Public Schools does not support or endorse this information” on it. This applies to businesses and non-profits.
If you have any questions, contact Zac Rantz at 449-3295 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org