Communication Department Internships
Open to any college student
Nixa Public Schools
Contact Zac Rantz, chief communication officer, with any questions:
417-449-3295 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication Internship (Semester or full year)
Assists the communication department in various professional communication duties as needed each semester. This internship usually revolves around a particular project assignment and can vary based on the student’s needs and availability. Internships are unpaid and must be taken for college credit.
Job duties may include but will not be limited to the following:
- Maintain aspects of the district websites
- Maintain aspects of the district athletic websites
- Maintain aspects of the district cable channel by producing, scheduling, and uploading content
- Maintain and expand the district’s social media presence
- Exhibit strong editing and proofreading skills
- Assist with the district’s advertising and marketing program
- Assist with event promotions
- Assist with various communication programs and carry out communication
- Assist with the branding programs of various departments and programs
- Work with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Feature Story Reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Go to www.nixapublicschools.net and click on the Employment Information under The District.
Click on Job Postings & Online Employment Application
Click on Click Here for Current Nixa Schools Job Postings and Online Job Applications
Click on Start an Application for Employment. For the position desired, choose Communication Intern (should be under support staff).
Email email@example.com to let him know you have filled out an application for an internship.