1. Students will develop their thinking, creativity, and reasoning abilities, as well as their decision-making and communication skills.
2. Students will become more independent and self-directed learners.
3. Students will participate in challenging learning experiences that are not included in the regular classroom curriculum.
4. Students will participate in growth and social development activities, learning to recognize and respond to the strengths and needs of themselves and others.
5. Students will be provided opportunities to come together to challenge each other and to encounter other students with similar skills and talents.