Apply to Work at Nixa
Please note this includes substitutes and any part-time workers
Looking to Become the next Nixa Eagle?
You have come to the right place! We are honored that you are considering Nixa Public Schools as the next step in your career path. You will find that NPS offers not only great financial and health benefits along with a world-class educational opportunity for students and staff, but also offers a highly sought-after culture of togetherness. Our #OneNixa and #NixaStrong beliefs exemplify the great family/team atmosphere our district offers students, staff, and community.
Please be sure to read our helpful tips at the bottom of this page and reach out anytime with questions. We look forward to receiving your online application and hearing from you.
Mark McGehee, Executive Director of HR
Tips for the Online Application with Nixa Public Schools:
- Applications are welcomed and accepted year-round. Don’t see an opening of interest? Apply anyway! You can select ‘positions of interest’ if there are no vacancies in which you want to apply.
- Select all positions of interest, even if there is not a current vacancy posted.
- Be thorough and answer questions fully. If hired, salary, etc., are based on information provided in the application.
- Calendar to update the online application, at the very least, once per year. We recommend setting a calendar reminder every 4-6 months to keep it updated.
- You can revise the application any time -- even after submitting the application.
- Update and re-submit your application rather than starting a new/second application.
- Transcripts are not absolutely necessary to be included with the application.
- If there is a vacancy posted, apply as soon as possible. You can log in after submitting the application/applying to add more information at a later date.
- Use the “Additional Info” section of the application to share any additional skills, training, background, etc. you have that you were not able to include elsewhere in the application. This is a great way to help us get to know you better!
To our applicants with disabilities: For assistance with any phase of the application process, please notify the Director of Human Resources at 417-724-6270. Reasonable attempts will be made to accommodate special needs.
TTY/TDD Relay Missouri service 800-735-2966.