XLT PARENT ADVISORY BOARD
eXtended Learning Time (XLT) is a before and after school program that provides a safe, caring, and nurturing environment for youth during non-school hours by expanding and enriching the opportunities for learning, social development and recreation.
Our program goals include:
- Impact the lives of our children, parents and community.
- Respect and value all children for their individual uniqueness.
- Provide a stimulating, interactive environment where each child’s potential can be fully realized.
- Use play as a positive learning process to help children develop an understanding of the community and world around them.
- Develop respectful partnerships between parents, teachers, community, and XLT staff members.
The board consists of parents with children enrolled in XLT adn Eagle Care who can assist us by providing us with your recommendations, insights, and suggestions for the program.
The Parent Advisory Board meets on a semi-annual basis, food and childcare is provided.
If you would like to be a part of our Parent Advisory Board, please contact the XLT office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-724-6190.
Dates and information coming soon for 2019-2020 school year!