New Student Registration
- The first day of school is August 10, 2017.
Please see below for information on how to enroll your student.
District Registration Center for PreK to 12th grade
Hours for New Student Enrollment in August :
August 1, 2 & 3 - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
August 4 - Closed for District Meetings
August 7, 8 & 9 - 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
August 10 to end of school year - 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Phone: (417) 724-3883
Location: 308 South Little Eagle Drive
Directions: Go south on Hwy 160/Campbell Ave. to South St. Turn East on South St. and go .2 miles to Little Eagle Drive and turn left.
Google Maps: Select Here to view map
Parents of Preschool Students: Before you register a preschool student, please visit the Nixa Early Childhood Program page (under schools) and fill out the "Interest Form". The preschool will call you when your child is approved to attend preschool. After approval, you may register your preschool student.
Parents of New Students to Nixa Schools:
Step 1- General Information
- The primary parent/guardian needs to complete an online pre-registration for their student(s). This may be completed at home or computers are available at the District Registration Center beginning August 1st.
- Information you will need for the pre-registration process:
- Phone numbers and addresses for all parents/guardians for the student.
- Names/phone numbers for Emergency Contacts (need two contacts other than parents).
Step 2 - Complete On-Line Registration and Schedule an Appointment
- You will schedule your appointment at the end of the On-Line Registration.
Step 3 - Documentation Needed (Please bring documentation to the Registration Center for ALL children you are enrolling.)
- Picture ID of Parent (required)
- Proof of Residency-dated within the last 60 days (required)
- If the name of the parent/guardian for the student being enrolled is not on the "Proof of Residency", the resident owner must sign a Residency Verification Form (available at the Registration Center) verifying the student resides at their address. This form will be notarized at the Registration Center.
- Utility bill or deposit receipt for gas, water or electric (receipt must show your name and address) OR a Rental, Lease or Real Estate Contract
- Immunization Record for child (required)
- Proof of Age for the child (birth certificate, affidavit, etc.)
If you have any questions please call (417) 724-3883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INFORMATION REGARDING STUDENT INSURANCE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.