Nixa Public Schools Smartphone App
The Nixa Public Schools app is a FREE way for parents, teachers, students, staff, and the community to access school information on their smartphone.
You can check out news, check the school and district calendars, and access many of our resource, all through one app.
To get the app on your phone:
- Download or update it at the following links:
- Apple: http://apple.co/1GM0FuY
- Android: http://bit.ly/1ajB00x
- Once installed, the app will ask if you would like to receive push notifications (this is also a part of your phone’s settings). If you would like to, answer ‘yes’
Make sure you ‘follow’ your child’s school to get notifications, info in the stream, and see that school’s calendar.
- Once in the app, click the ‘settings’ icon
- Click on “Follow Schools” and then select the schools you would like to follow.
- Under each school, make sure that you have marked “Receive Inbox Messages” and also have marked any other things you would like to receive.
- As we add new features, classes, and information, you will want to revisit the “Follow Schools” tab to make sure you are subscribed to everything at the school you would like to see.