Nixa Public Schools is a 1:1 device district, K-12th. The CONNECTED initiative launched in the Spring of 2015 with professional development for teachers. In the Fall of 2016, Acer chromebooks were provided for all students.
- K-4th grade chromebooks are kept at school in classroom chromebook carts.
- 5th-12th grade students take their chromebooks home each day.
- All students, K-12th, are provided with a Google Workspace for Education account.
- K-6th grade students do not have access to Gmail.
- 7th-12th grade students do have access to Gmail.
Chromebook access is available for students during the following times:
- K-4th 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- 5th-6th: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- 7th-8th: 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 9th-12th: no restriction
5th-12th grade students have the option to purchase the One2One Risk Device Damage Waiver. To register, go to https://www.one2onerisk.com/.