2018 Elementary & Intermediate Summer School Program Information
Summer School Dates: May 29 - June 22
The 2018 Summer School Registration will take place entirely online this year beginning on March 12 and ending on May 18. Only limited transportation will be provided and stops will be different than the regular school year. Bus transportation will NOT be available to incoming 2018-2019 Kindergarten students. Incoming KG students must turn five by July 31 to attend kindergarten summer school.
**Incoming kindergarten students must turn five by July 31 to attend kindergarten summer school**
Incoming (2018-19) kindergarten-3rd grade at Century
- 7:50 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
Incoming (2018-19) kindergarten-4th grade at Espy, High Pointe, and Mathews
- 7:50 a.m. - 2:40 p.m. Espy
- 7:50 a.m. - 2:40 p.m. High Pointe
- 7:50 a.m. - 2:40 p.m. Mathews
Incoming (2018-19) 5th-6th grade at Inman and 4th-6th grade at Summit
- 7:30 a.m. - 2:20 p.m. Inman
- 7:30 a.m. - 2:20 p.m. Summit
**Current 6th-grade students will attend junior high summer school. Please see the Junior High Summer School Information.
JTSD Extended School Year is for current JTSD students ONLY - kindergarten - 6th grade
- 7:30 - 2:20 J.T.S.D. All current 2017-2018 JTSD Students will attend the extended school year summer portion at JTSD. JTSD summer session runs May 22 – June 19. If you are an incoming kindergartener for JTSD, your child's principal, Dr. Jennifer Chastain, will be emailing you more information regarding JTSD Summer School.
Summer School Registration:
Online registration is now closed. Please contact the school you will be attending to complete your summer school registration if you missed the online registration deadline. If you have any questions, please contact the Elementary Education office at 417-449-3180.
Please note: **XLT will be available at K-6 sites (except Inman) for before and after school childcare.** We will bus students from Inman to Summit for after school care ONLY. AM Care for Summit will be held at High Pointe. Click on the following link for the XLT registration form.